HACCP is a legal requirement of Food Safety law and The SaferFood Company make HACCP simple.
HACCP is required by law for all food businesses ranging from small grocers to large food manufacturers. Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point systems ensure your food is safe to eat.
A good HACCP system prevents prosecution and closure of your business.
Do you have HACCP in place? If not we can help you with:
- Preparation of HACCP documentation specifically tailored to your business
- Implementation of your HACCP systems
- HACCP system auditing
- HACCP training
- Free advice and assistance in order to help you make sure that your food is safe
- Our SaferFood Company consultants will identify all your Food Safety hazards and ensure that they are adequately controlled.
Having the required HACCP system in place is essential to:
- Protect the customer and consumer
- Provide a due diligence defence to protect your company & brand reputation
- Ensure that you meet all current Food Safety legislation
- Want to find out more? Simply contact us here.