SaferFood Company consultants are 'down to earth' people who enjoy training and this means that our clients love our courses!
For over 20 years, SaferFood Company have used Highfield for all our training materials and all of our courses are run to the HABC, CIEH, RSPH, and RIPHH required standards.
Our training courses are not only beneficial to your business but feedback received from course evaluations tells us that they are also 'good fun'.
Why training is so important:
CCP training is essential to ensure your HACCP is implemented. Environmental Health Officer inspections will include critical control point questions directed at you staff. Providing incorrect answers may lead to a fine of up to £5000.
Food hygiene training is a legal requirement whether you make or serve food
All food handlers must carry out update training in food hygiene every 3 years
Key Staff must also be trained in HACCP principles and the food safety management system being used on site
If you would like to find out more about our training or require a free no obligation quote simply click here to contact us.
What we provide:
- Bespoke training specifically tailored for your business
- Distance Learning courses and on the job training so your staff can carry on working whilst being trained
- Training times to suit you - including evenings and weekends
- Food Safety Training - Level 1 (3 hours) to Level 4 (5 Days)
- HACCP awareness training
- Foundation HACCP training
- Advanced HACCP training
- Critical Control Point (CCP) training