FOOD SAFETY Level 3
The Highfield Level 3 Food Safety e-Learning course is designed for members of staff working in a supervisory level role in a catering or retail food-related workplace, this includes both managers and chefs.
What does it cover?
- Your role as a manager/supervisor
- Legal requirements
- Training requirements
- Effective training
- Delegation and motivation
- Contamination hazards
- Multiplication and survival hazards
- Food spoilage and food-borne illness
- Control measures
- People, premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- From purchase to service
- HACCP and food safety
- Implementing HACCP
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- From CCPs to corrective actions
- Verification and documentation
We provide price breaks on e-learning courses based on the total number of licences you purchase. The price breaks available are as follows based on user numbers:
What Happens Next?
Once you have selected the number of licenses you wish to purchase and completed checkout you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Following this, you will then receive your log-in details via email from Highfield with a link to commence the course. Once you have undertaken all the modules you will be able to print off your Certificate of Completion.